- "Lisa's class is truly transformational! She has empowered us through various HypnoBirthing techniques. She has enabled us to release our fears and connect with our baby. We highly recommend her course to anyone who's expecting." - Alexis and Javed
- "Lisa's HypnoBirthing class helped me to relax and enjoy the birth of our second baby. Letting go of fears from my first birth experience was huge. Lisa had my husband and I talk through our fears and we did an empowering fear release. Additionally, many of the HypnoBirthing scripts that she read to us enabled us to have a positive and relaxed pregnancy and birth.
I would highly recommend HypnoBirthing for any mom to be. I had a c-section due to medical issues, but felt calm and at ease. I played the Rainbow Relaxation in the operation room and I didn't feel any pain like I did with my first c-section. I remember seeing our baby and tearing up at how beautiful she was. The love, peace and calm that I felt in that moment was so empowering. I felt whole in my heart!
My recovery was much better afterwards too. I healed much faster and even started walking that very same night after the c-section. I wouldn't change a thing and I thank you dear Lisa for imparting your knowledge of HypnoBirthing to us. There is no greater gift than the gift of a joyous birth and you gave us that and much more." - Alexis
- "Noteworthy Births and the instructor Lisa are wonderful! We loved the course! The information was presented in a way that was not overwhelming. Lisa has a calming way about her that really helps and encourages you to open up and relax in the class. She is also a wealth of information and was able to answer all of our questions." - Carrie and Paul
- "By the time my husband and I decided to take Hypnobirthing classes, we were welcoming our third child. I had two healthy home births beforehand, but I remember that when the hard labor pains kicked in, I would get desperate and lose control. I would panic because I knew I could have been more prepared. My husband and I had heard awesome things about Hypnobirthing, but due to finances we always talked ourselves out of it. Not this time. I knew we had to try something new, so come what may, I was going to do hypnobirthing this time around.
Lisa Warnick was referred to us by my highly skilled doula. Lisa was incredible with teaching us the material! She was well organized and very informed. Lisa’s sweet home was a relaxing place and a perfect ambience for preparing us for our home birth.
A month or two after taking Lisa’s class, I home-birthed my biggest child yet! Weighing in at 11.8lbs our Buddha baby boy made a spectacular entrance! My only regret is not doing Hypnobirthing with ALL my births. Training the mind to relax, and to connect with birthing muscles each time an upcoming birth is expected makes ALL the difference! From here on out, this is going to be my only advice for any expecting mothers. Hypnobirthing truly made a difference for us. If you are in the area, Lisa is AMAZING! We love her and we definitely recommend her!" - The Curd Family - Alice, Kyle, Meela, Juliet, and Clark-the Buddha baby
- "My first birth before Lisa's HypnoBirthing class had been difficult and very stressful. Lisa helped me overcome a lot of fear and worry from my previous birth. My second birth was full of joy and went so much smoother thanks to her fantastic course. I would highly recommend her as an instructor and I am so grateful for the birth she helped me to have." - Emily
- "We are so thankful to have learned about HypnoBirthing and to have found Lisa. She most certainly helped us and our little girl to have a strong and beautiful entrance into this world! We are so thankful for all her coaching and training and for helping us have the birth experience we truly wanted. It wouldn't have happened without Lisa! She made it all possible for us and somehow we lucked out and had the best birthing process, it was very empowering. " -Chelsea and Jarrod